Q: Why put a piece of Pig Skin when double boiling?
A: Contact us to find out the answer.
Big fat chicken – 2 each
Pork bone – 10 each
Chinese preserved ham – 200 grams
Dried scallop (medium size) – 20 each
Pig skin (10cm X 10cm) – 1 piece
Water – Desired
Chinese wine – 1 bowl Light sauce – Desired Pepper – Desired
- Use Kitchen Hammer to crush chicken (meat & bones), set aside;
- Crush each Pork Bone into halves, rinse with hot boiling water, discard water, set aside;
- Start fire on charcoal stove, put a big pot of water over the stove;
- When boiled, add Chicken and Pork Bones. Add more water if necessary to ensure all are submerge;
- Maintain small fire and simmer for 4 hours;
- Remove Chicken and all Pork Bones and de-oil the stock;
- Transfer stock to another pot, add Chinese Preserved Ham, Dried Scallops, Pig Skin and Chinese Wine;
- Place pot into a steamer, cover the wok, maintain small fire, double boil for 6 hours;
- Remove the Pig Skin, de-oil the Soup, serve hot.